All puppies raised by Stillions Miniature Miracles are guaranteed to be in good health and free from communicable diseases at the time of delivery to the best of our knowledge.
2 Year Health Guarantee
If within one-year of adoption, your puppy is found to have a fatal congenital health condition which adversely affects your puppy's health; (heart, lungs, kidneys or liver) guarantee will provide you with a replacement puppy of equivalent value. This does not cover accidents, non-life threatening issues or neglect by owner.
SMM 2-Year Health Guarantee is double the length of the typical 1-year guarantee that most breeders offer. We strive to raise the finest and healthiest puppies possible and guarantees your puppy to be healthy, purebred and socialized.
*Note* Do not vaccinate puppy again before (3) three-weeks from last vaccination from Us!*
*Be sure to read the health guarantee outlined below including the following paragraphs "fully" to understand your rights and responsibilities under this health guarantee*
To honor the health guarantee the puppy must be examined by a reputable licensed veterinarian with-in 48 hours of delivery of puppy, you must return the veterinarian statement form, adhere to all statements in following paragraphs, health guarantee contract, and spay/neuter contract for warranty to be valid.
Stillions Miniature Miracles, (SMM) hereinafter referred to as the "Seller" and the Adopter, hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer" will only sell puppies that have been determined to be healthy and free from communicable diseases. We the Seller(s) offer each puppy a (2) two-year health guarantee from fatal life threatening congenital defects from date of adoption. A copy will be provided for you to sign at time of pick-up of puppy. Your puppy has been examined, vaccinated, microchipped, dewormed, and found to be healthy & parasite free. Seller will not be responsible for illnesses or loss due to the Buyer(s) treatment and/or lack of proper care of puppy. For example: If the puppy is hit, dropped, kicked, stepped on, squeezed, sat on, mauled be another animal, mishandled, and/or any of which can result in a physical problem such as seizures, injured organs, broken bones and/or death. Seller will not assume any liability for any kind of worm, parasite, hypoglycemia, coccidia, kennel cough, parvo, distemper, corona or giardia. These are all to common to puppies and can be contracted from your soil or where you house your puppy. There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors that are not covered under this guarantee such as, but not limited to: allergies-including allergic reactions, thyroid dysfunction, pancreatitis, toxicity, gastroenteritis, mange, colitis, tumors, cancer, growths, scabies, mites related illnesses, tick bites and other autoimmune disorders. Seller is not responsible for any expenses occurring once a puppy leaves the Seller's possession. The use of dog leads that are around the collar that can cause respiratory problems in small breeds are not covered by this guarantee. Ear crossings are not covered by this guarantee. Puppies are required to be Spay/Neutered by 6 months of age but no later than 8 months, no exceptions. *Using veterinary services from Banfield Animal Hospital or any Affiliates voids this contract in its entirety.* *Any puppy bred accidentally and/or purposefully before spay or neuter voids this guarantee in its entirety and is considered a "Breach of Contract".*
*The listed ailments does not mean your dog will have these conditions*
The Buyer has researched and is knowledgeable of the non-life threatening possible health issues that Miniature Schnauzer's and Yorkshire Terrier's including Biro, Biewer, Ocean Pearl, and Golddust may have and agrees that these are not covered under this health guarantee.
Acceptance of any puppy from Stillions Miniature Miracles, SMM constitutes acceptance of this agreement contract. This means, the contract does not have to be signed to be valid. By accepting a puppy from us, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the information outlined on this page including the adoption agreement below and that you understand that all puppy's come with a spay/neuter contract. Stillions Miniature Miracles has a no refund policy, guarantee is by replacement only. We do not give refunds. Failure to sign documents voids this health guarantee, but all sales terms will remain in force. *Any puppy purchased with the intent to breed is not covered by this health contract*
Stillions Miniature Miracles Health Guarantee Adoption Agreement Contract Breeder/Seller: Adopter/Buyer: Anna Stillions _________________
This contract is between ___________________ ,hereinafter referred to as SELLER __________ and ____________, hereinafter referred to as BUYER(s). Address of: Buyer:_________________________________________ Phone:___________________ Email:________________________ Seller agrees to sell Buyer a puppy born on _______________________ Litter#__________ Color:_______________ Breed:_______________ Microchip#_______________________ Dam:______________________ Sire:______________________ Adoption Price:________________ Deposit:_____$350__________
This puppy is micro-chipped and adopted with a (2) two-year health guarantee. If within one-year of adoption, your puppy is found to have a fatal congenital health defect which adversely affects your puppy's health; (heart, lungs, kidneys or liver) we will provide you with a replacement puppy of equivalent value. Buyer agrees this adoption is a life-long commitment. This guarantee is non-transferable. This guarantee is only valid to the original Buyer and is void if puppy is resold, given away or guarantee not adhered to. The following paragraphs contain conditions established by the Seller to ensure the well being of said puppy.
1) The Seller guarantees this puppy to be of sound health to the best of our knowledge at the time of this adoption. Your puppy was examined by a licensed veterinarian by 8 weeks of age and was found to be in good health. The Seller will provide a health record for each puppy. The Buyer agrees to take this puppy to a licensed veterinarian of their choice within 48 hours for a physical examination, at Buyer’s expense.
2) Should puppy be determined to have a fatal life-threatening genetic health defect which adversely affects your puppy's health; (heart, liver, lungs or kidneys) a signed written diagnosis from said licensed veterinarian stating health condition(s) which support his/her diagnosis to validate this guarantee must be presented and puppy must be returned to Seller with all given paperwork within 24-hours of examination. If Buyer fails to return puppy within 24-hours, this health guarantee becomes null/void and no replacement puppy will be granted. We will not accept any warranty claims from Banfield pet hospitals or their affiliates (Banfield is associated with PetSmart pet suppliers). The puppy will then be re-examined by a second veterinarian, of Seller’s choice to determine if the puppy indeed has an immediate fatal life-threatening genetic defect that was present at birth. Failure to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48-hours of adoption date, to return a copy of exam, to return the veterinary statement form post marked within 3 business days of examination to Seller will void this health guarantee. You must notify us by email to let us know this has been done on the day of the examination.
3) Buyer acknowledges that if Buyer proceeds with medical treatment from his/her veterinarian, instead of immediately returning the puppy to Seller, then this guarantee is null and void. The Seller shall determine at its sole discretion what medical treatment shall be performed at Seller’s expense. The veterinarian of the Seller must agree to the diagnosis of this puppy. If the puppy cannot be returned to good health within 72-hours of its return, then the Seller shall exchange the puppy for another puppy of equal value, if available. If there is no available puppy, then Buyer shall have a replacement puppy of equal value (our choice) from up-coming litter. Replacement is limited to (2) two-years. If Buyer declines a replacement puppy within 2-years from time of original puppy’s return or death, then buyer agrees that the Seller and Buyer shall be under no further obligation and it will be deemed that the Buyer has declined the replacement puppy and has released the Seller from any and all further claims. There are no refunds made, offered, written, or implied..
4) In case of death, you must have a Necropsy performed by your State Lab within 24-hours of death to determine the official cause of death. No necropsy performed by a local veterinarian will be accepted. The Necropsy report will have to be submitted to Stillions Miniature Miracles, Attn: Anna Stillions. At no time will Seller be responsible for any Veterinarian, State Lab or other fees associated with this puppy. If no Necropsy is performed, the Seller will have no obligation to replace the puppy even if the cause of death was congenital. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to protect the puppy once it leaves our care and acknowledges that this puppy has had initial vaccination against [Parvovirus] and needs to be seen by his/her veterinarian for remainder series of vaccination’s to be fully vetted. This guarantee is void if this puppy is given vaccines with Leptospirosis, Lyme or Corona and is given more then one vaccination simultaneously. There are no guarantees, written or implied to any puppy as to: its size, color, quality, disposition, fertility, toxicity, mishandling, hypoglycemia, hernia, heart murmur grade 1-3 (represent no threat to your puppy), parasite, allergies-including allergic reactions, autoimmune disorders or environmental, show ability, bite, bone-joint, infection, floppy ears, health issues cured by medication or surgery and paragraphs outlined on this website. The Seller will not assume any liability for Parvo, Distemper, Coccidia, Kennel Cough or Giardia. It is further understood and agreed that No other guarantees are made, written, offered or implied.
5) If at any time the Buyer can no longer retain possession of this puppy, the Seller is to be notified and given first option of resuming full ownership of dog in order for the Seller to locate this dog a new home. If the puppy is returned for any reason other than a fatal life-threatening genetic health defect, a restocking fee of $500 will be assessed. The purchase price (less the $500) will be kept on the records for the adoption of a replacement puppy (our choice) at our “sole discretion”. The puppy will be returned with all registration papers and medical records. The Seller reserves the right to approve/prohibit any transfer of this animal to a third party and under no circumstances will this puppy be sold, leased, traded or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory, animal shelter or similar facility.
6) The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller if any questions or concerns arise about the puppy, such as to housing, diet or health. The Buyer agrees to feed puppy Wellness or another high quality puppy food, provide water, adequate housing, responsible care and proper medical attention. Buyer is to keep the Seller informed of any treatment as it occurs. This provides the Breeder/Seller with an opportunity to follow-up on puppy and gives us important feedback information on the health of our dogs for future generations. Buyer understands that this puppy(s) comes withlimited registration and will be provided after spay/neuter of said puppy and will have SMM in the name. Buyer understands that a spay/neuter contract is an addendum to this health guarantee contract. It is understood at time of adoption that this puppy is a pet quality dog and it is representative of its breed.
7) Any Breach of this Health Guarantee Adoption Agreement Contract set forth by Seller shall be deemed a breach of contract and Buyer is subject to pay any and all fees associated with litigations. Litigations regarding this sale shall be held in Henderson County, North Carolina. By signing below, you the Buyer, fully understand, agree and accept the terms of this contract. This contract may not be modified or altered.
Signed on this Date: ____________ Printed:____________________ Signed:________________________ Printed:____________________ Signed:________________________
"Someone to comfort, to dry up your tears, Someone to be there, to quiet your fears. A companion, a pal, a very best friend, Someone to trust and love til the end"