All puppies raised by Stillions Miniature Miracles are guaranteed to be in good health and free from communicable diseases at the time of delivery to the best of our knowledge.
Your Puppy will come with up-to-date, age appropriate vaccinations and has been microchipped, dewormed and found to be parasite free. *Note: Do not vaccinate puppy again before (4) four-weeks from last vaccination from Us!* We strive to raise the finest and healthiest puppies possible. If for any reason we or our veterinarian feel any puppy needs to be with mom and longer than age to go to forever homes, then we have the right to keep puppy until we deem that the puppy can be placed in his/her new home. This benefits the puppy and you as the owner. It is understood that All puppies are of pet companion quality and each puppy comes with ~limited~ registration & pre-paid microchip registration. *We have the right to refuse any adoption of any puppy at our discretion*
*Be sure to read the health guarantee outlined below including the following paragraphs "fully" to understand your rights and responsibilities under this health guarantee adoption agreement. To honor the health guarantee the puppy must be examined by a reputable licensed veterinarian with-in 48 hours of delivery of puppy, you must return the veterinarian statement form and adhere to all statements in following paragraphs, health guarantee contract and spay/neuter contract for warranty to be valid.*
Stillions Miniature Miracles, (SMM) hereinafter referred to as the "Seller" and the Adopter, hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer" will only sell puppies that have been determined to be healthy and free from communicable diseases. We the Seller's offer each puppy a (1) one-year health guarantee from fatal life threatening congenital defects for it's first-year of life from date of whelp limited to heart, lungs, liver and kidneys. A copy will be provided for you to sign at time of pick-up of puppy. Seller will not accept any warranty claims from Banfield Pet Hospitals or their Affiliates (Banfield is associated with PetSmart Pet Suppliers). This decision is based on the reputation of vaccinating puppies over our vaccinations and misdiagnosed problems which is not healthy and posses potential health risks to your puppy. Seller will not assume any liability for any kind of worm, parasite, coccidia, kennel cough, Parvo distemper, corona or giardia. These are all to common to puppies and can be contracted from your soil or where you house your puppy. There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors that are not covered under this guarantee such as, but not limited to: allergies-including allergic reactions, thyroid dysfunction, pancreatitis, toxicity, gastroenteritis, mange, colitis, tumors, cancer, growths, scabies, mites related illnesses, tick bites and other autoimmune disorders.
The use of using dog leads that are around the collar that can cause respiratory problems in small breeds are not covered by this guarantee. Minor defects that are of little consequence for the puppy's health are not covered, such as but not limited to: underbite, overbite, floppy ears, retained dew claws, retained testicles and fertility. No guarantee is given for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), diarrhea and loss of appetite, this is easily preventable and common among puppies that have been moved to a new environment, which includes if you switch dog foods. Heart murmur grade 1-3 and hernias represent no threat to your puppy and will not be included in this guarantee. Seller will not be responsible for illnesses or loss due to the Buyer(s) treatment and/or lack of proper care of puppy. For example: If the puppy is hit, dropped, kicked, stepped on, squeezed, sat on, mauled be another animal, mishandled, and/or any of which can result in a physical problem such as seizures, injured organs, broken bones and/or death.
Once ownership is transferred to Buyer (you physically have possession) the "sole responsibility" of the puppy is of the Buyer(s). Any puppy bred accidentally and/or purposefully before (1) one-year old voids this guarantee in it's entirety and is considered a "Breach of Contract". All registrations will include SMM in the name. Seller will not be responsible for any puppy's health if he/she is given a vaccine with Lepto, Lyme and/or Corona due to the fatal side effects to small breed dogs, is re-vaccinated with-in (3) three-weeks of vaccination from Seller, given a Rabies vaccine before your state's mandated age for vaccine, and is not fully vaccinated against: parvo, distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis and parainfluenza by 16-20 weeks of age by a reputable licensed veterinarian. The Buyer has researched and is knowledgeable of the non-life threatening problems that Miniature Schnauzer's and Yorkshire Terrier's including Biro, Biewer & Ocean Pearl may have and agrees that these are not covered under this health guarantee. No refunds are made, offered or implied. health guarantee is by replacement only. *This certifies that the Buyer has been informed* All statements regarding this health guarantee contract are outlined in the foregoing paragraphs and the health guarantee below and that:
Acceptance of any puppy from SMM constitutes acceptance of this agreement. This means, the contract does not have to be signed to be valid, by accepting a puppy from us, you are agreeing that you have read and understood the information outlined on this page including the health guarantee below and that you understand that all puppy's come with a spay/neuter contract. Failure to do so voids this health guarantee, but all sales terms remain in force.
**Health Guarantee to be Read**
Stillions Miniature Miracles Health Guarantee Adoption Agreement Contract Breeder/Seller: Adopter/Buyer: Anna Stillions ____________________
This contract is between ______________________,hereinafter referred to as SELLER ________________ and _____________, hereinafter referred to as BUYER(s). Address of Buyer:______________________________________________ Phone:_______________________________________________________ Email:_______________________________________________________ Seller agrees to sell Buyer a puppy born on _____________ Litter#__________ Breed:_________________Color:_________Microchip#________________ Dam:___________________________ Sire:________________________ Adoption Price: ____________________ Deposit: _____$350___________
This Puppy is micro-chipped and adopted with a (1) one-year guarantee for its first year of life from date of whelp against fatal life-threatening genetic health defects limited to heart, liver, kidneys and lungs. Buyer agrees this adoption is a life-long commitment. This guarantee is non-transferable. This guarantee is only valid to the original Buyer and is void if puppy is resold, given away or guarantee not adhered to. The following paragraphs contain conditions established by the Seller to ensure the well being of the puppy. PUPPY DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
1) The Seller guarantees this puppy to be of sound health to the best of our knowledge at the time of this adoption. Your puppy was examined by a licensed veterinarian by 7 weeks of age and was found to be in good health. The Seller will provide a health record for each puppy. The Buyer agrees to take this puppy to a licensed veterinarian of their choice within 48 hours for a physical examination, at Buyer’s expense.
2) Should puppy be determined to have a fatal life-threatening genetic health defect, a signed written diagnosis from said licensed veterinarian stating health problem(s) which support his/her diagnosis to validate this guarantee must be presented and puppy must be returned to Seller with all registration paperwork within 24 hours of examination. If Buyer fails to return puppy within 24 hours, this health guarantee is void and no replacement puppy will be granted. We will not accept any warranty claims from Banfield Pet Hospitals or their affiliates (Banfield is associated with Petsmart Pet Suppliers). The puppy will then be re-examined by a second veterinarian, of Seller’s choice to determine if the puppy indeed has an immediate fatal life-threatening genetic defect that was present at birth. Failure to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours of purchase date and return a copy of exam and return the veterinary statement post marked within 5 days of examination to Seller will void this health guarantee. You must notify us by email to let us know this has been done on the day of the examination.
3) Buyer acknowledges that if Buyer proceeds with medical treatment from his/her veterinarian, instead of immediately returning the puppy to Seller, then this guarantee is null and void. The Seller shall determine at its sole discretion what medical treatment shall be performed at Seller’s expense. The Veterinarian of the Seller must agree to the diagnosis of this puppy. If the puppy cannot be returned to good health within 72 hours of its return, then the Seller shall exchange the puppy for another puppy of same gender and of equal value, if available. If there is no available puppy, then Buyer shall have a replacement puppy of equal value (our choice) from up-coming litter. Replacement is limited to (2) two-years. If Buyer declines a replacement puppy within 2 years from time of original puppy’s return or death, then buyer agrees that the Seller and Buyer shall be under no further obligation and it will be deemed that the Buyer has declined the replacement puppy and has released the Seller from any and all further claims. There are no refunds offered, written or implied.
4) In case of death, you must have a Necropsy performed by your State Lab within 24 hours of death to determine the official cause of death. No necropsy performed by a local veterinarian will be accepted. The Necropsy report will have to be summited to Stillions Miniature Miracles, Attn: Anna Stillions. At no time will Seller be responsible for any Veterinarian, State Lab or fees associated with this puppy. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to protect the puppy once it leaves our home and acknowledges that this puppy has had an initial temporary vaccination against [Distemper, Parvovirus, Hepatitis, Adenovirus-2 & Parainfluenza] and needs to be seen by his/her Veterinarian for remainder series of vaccination’s to be fully vetted. This guarantee is void if this puppy is given vaccines w/Leptospirosis, Lyme or Corona and if given more then one vaccination simultaneously. There are no guarantees, written or implied to any puppy as to: its size, color, quality, disposition, fertility, toxicity, mishandling, hypoglycemia, kennel cough, hernia, heart murmur grade 1-3, coccidia, giardia, parasite, allergies-including allergic reactions, autoimmune disorders or environmental, show ability, bite, bone-joint, infection, floppy ears, health issues cured by medication or surgery and paragraphs outlined on website: Health Guarantee Agreement page. It is further understood and agreed that No other guarantees are made, written, offered or implied.
5) If at any time the Buyer can no longer retain possession of this puppy, the Seller is to be notified and given FIRST OPTION of resuming full ownership of dog in order for the Seller to locate this dog a new home. If the puppy is returned for ANY reason other than a fatal life-threatening genetic health defect, a restocking fee of $500 will be assessed. The purchase price (less the $500) will be kept on the records for the adoption of a replacement puppy (our choice) at our “sole discretion”. The puppy will be returned with all registration papers and medical records. The Seller reserves the right to approve/prohibit any transfer of this animal to a third party and under no circumstances will this puppy be sold, leased, traded or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory, animal shelter or similar facility.
6) The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller if any questions or concerns arise about the puppy, such as to housing, diet or health. The Buyer agrees to feed puppy Wellness or another high quality puppy food, provide water, adequate housing, responsible care and proper medical attention. Buyer is to keep the Seller informed of any treatment as it occurs. This provides the Breeder/Seller with an opportunity to follow-up on puppy and gives us important feedback information on the health of our dogs for future generations. Buyer understands that this puppy(s) comes with Limited Registration and will be provided after spay/neuter of said puppy. Buyer understands that a spay/neuter contract is an addendum to this health guarantee contract. It is understood at time of adoption that this puppy is a pet quality dog and it is representative of its breed.
7) Any Breach of this Health Guarantee Adoption Agreement Contract set forth by Seller shall be deemed a breach of contract and Buyer is subject to pay any and all fees associated with litigations. Litigations regarding this sale shall be held in Henderson County, North Carolina. By signing below, you the Buyer, fully understand, agree and accept the terms of this contract. This contract may not be modified or altered.
Signed on this Date: ____________ Printed:____________________ Signed:________________________ Printed:____________________ Signed:________________________
"Someone to comfort, to dry up your tears, Someone to be there, to quiet your fears. A companion, a pal, a very best friend, Someone to trust and love til the end"